May 14, 2014

Moving Forward: Bye Bye Blogger, Hello WordPress

In the Fall of 2009, I sent my three year old off to preschool and started my blog. October will mark my 5 year anniversary of blogging and in that time, I've greatly enjoyed sharing helpful organizing tips, products and resources to make your lives easier.

But, it's time to move on to bigger and better. Bye-bye Blogger. Hello, WordPress!

I'll still be writing about helpful organizing tips, products and resources--just in a different place--my new website! If you haven't checked it out yet, take a moment to stop by and peruse the new Organized Artistry website.

When you get there, scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign up for our newsletter. You'll get my 'Top Ten Tips for Organized Living' along with a newsletter chock full of organizing goodness.

I'll be blogging from my new website shortly. Getting used to a new home for my website is like getting used to a new place to live. I'll have trouble finding what I need. I'll bump into a few walls but I'm sure that slowly and over time, it will feel like 'home.'

Come welcome me to my new home! No basket of cookies necessary...





6 comments:

Robin B. said...

Congratulations, Stacey! And, welcome to the world of WordPress! I made the same switch almost 2 years ago and "bumped into a few walls" for a while, too. :) Now that I've lived here for a while, it's very comfortable and happy. Wishing you much success as you make this transition, and looking forward to reading more of your tips & ideas on the new site!

Stacey Agin Murray, Professional Organizer said...

Thanks so much for your kind words, Robin. It's good to know that with time, the transition to WordPress will become less bumpy. In the meantime, I'm stockpiling those organizing tips and ideas--they're almost ready to live in their new WP home...

Nancy Angel said...

Amazon PrimeVideo is an amazing platform for watching web series, but it's very difficult to activate primevideo.com/mytv on your smart device. Visit Given link to primevideo.com/mytv enter code and enjoy. Visit - primevideo.com

Garmin Express Update said...

What a fantabulous post this has been. Never observed this sort of helpful post. I am grateful to you and expect the number of posts like these. If you can’t download the Garmin Express, don’t let this hinder the performance of your Garmin device. Talk to professionals and know easy steps to solve this technical issue.

Garmin Express Update said...


Well done! Nice post! This really helps me to find the answers to my question. Hoping, that you will continue posting blog having lots of useful information. Thanks a lot for providing us that great blog with great information. Know about Garmin Express.

Grayson Dolan said...

Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here. fubo.tv/connect