December 4, 2013

I 'Heart' Container Store Stocking Stuffers - 2013 Edition

I am one of those lucky Professional Organizers that lives less than 15 minutes from The Container Store. It's great to be able to stop in, wander the aisles and check out new products whenever the mood strikes.


Despite it's proximity to my home, I always look forward to receiving their catalogs. My favorite one arrives through my mail slot at the end of November--The Stocking Stuffers catalog. There's something about this collection of cute, helpful, gadgety things that just makes me smile.

I flipped through the catalog last week and found a few items to share with you. Are you looking to fill holiday stockings or are you in need of the 'next best thing' to keep you organized? I think you'll find a product here or on the stocking stuffers page of The Container Store's website to suit your gift giving and organizing needs.

And now, some of my favorite Container Store Stocking Stuffers of 2013...

Bondi


The Bondi is known as a 'helping hand.' Use it to secure an item and hang it over a doorknob, rearview mirror, stroller or anywhere you need to hang something small.

Cuppa and Dash Measuring Cups and Spoon


Designed by Umbra, these space-saving items are perfect for the cook who is short on space and appreciates good design.

Tab and Page Markers


If you're like me, as you read you feel the need to mark off helpful or inspiring passages in books and magazines. I don't usually read without a pack of these next to me. Great for color coding and they come in their own carrying case.

Dressing-2-Go


Ever take a salad to work or to an event but you don't want to bring the whole bottle of dressing with you? Enter the Dressing-2-Go bottle. It's BPA free, leakproof and holds 2 oz of dressing--perfect for those watching their calories.

This last one will probably not keep you organized, but it was so cute I wanted to share it...

Shower Cap


For the ladies, this vintage-inspired shower cap is covered in rubber duckies--what could be more adorable? It also has a ruffled rim which keeps water out of your eyes. I don't want to leave any one out, but this item may be a bit too girly for a guy with long hair...

Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I hear some stocking stuffers calling my name. Good thing I live close to The Container Store...



No comments: