December 23, 2013

A Collection of Organizing 'Funnies'

It's the holiday season. We know that it doesn't take much to make his time of year feel stressful. Everyone is talking about how to get and stay organized for the holidays. And, yes--it's important to be organized, but it's also important (and necessary) to sit down for a while, rest your weary "I've been cooking, shopping, doing-for-others-all-day" bones and LAUGH.

I've been seeing a lot of those 'your e cards' from somecards.com on Pinterest. They always give me a good chuckle so I thought I'd share and put a bunch of my favorites here. I could give you organizing tips, but I thought I'd give you a good belly laugh instead...

Yikes!



Gotta love Maxine's sense of humor...



This reminds me of the children's book, Swimmy by Leo Lionni...



A little scientific organizing humor...


Even animals can benefit from getting organized!



And this one's for the ladies...


Hope I made you smile. Happy holidays!



No comments: