May 10, 2012

Blog Carnival - no Ferris Wheel or Funnel Cakes

A Blog Carnival? You may be asking, 'What is that?'

Like I said above, at this carnival there is no ferris wheel, funnel cake, or way to win an oversized teddy bear.

A Blog Carnival is a recurring, theme-driven publication which congregates content from many sources in one place online. (Thank you Treeblogger.com for this definition...)

I am thrilled to be a part of my first Blog Carnival!

Janet Barclay of Organized Assistant has created a space for Professional Organizer bloggers to share their knowledge with each other and the online world. Each month, blog posts are contributed based on a different theme. This month's theme is Organizing for Families.

I'm honored to be one of sixteen Professional Organizer bloggers helping families get organized. I contributed my recent post, Best Products for Organizing Your Car, but to read posts written by my colleagues, head straight to the carnival. No tickets necessary!


3 comments:

Janet Barclay said...

Stacey, thank you so much for your contribution to the Professional Organizers Blog Carnival, and for taking the time to spread the word.

Aurana Books said...

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as smartly with the structure for your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it your self? Either way stay up the nice quality writing, it is rare to peer a great weblog like this one nowadays..

Anonymous said...

electronic cigarette, e cigarette, smokeless cigarette, electronic cigarettes, electronic cigarette, electronic cigarette brands