October 7, 2011

Facebook Tip of the Week - Kitchen Organizing

I mentioned last week that I would be revealing October's topic for my Facebook Tip-of-the-Week. Here it is: It's all about the kitchen in the month of October!

Why the kitchen? Well, I thought it would be a good idea to offer kitchen organizing tips this month because the holidays are coming. And what do holidays revolve around? Food! And where do we prepare food? In the kitchen. And what room do many of our guests gravitate to when they come to visit? The kitchen.

My first Facebook Tip-of-the-Week for the month of October has to do with cabinets. Read about it and check back for a blog post on my own experiences with this week's tip.

Have any kitchen organizing tips that have worked for you? I'd love to hear them!

No comments: