July 8, 2011

Facebook's Payvment Shopping Mall

A short while ago, I discovered an new app for Facebook--the Payvment Shopping Mall. It is a shopping cart system using 'Open Cart' technology that allow customers to shop from storefront to storefront--all without leaving Facebook.



Although I sell my book via Amazon and my website, I am always looking for other venues to list my book. When I saw the opportunity to launch a store while the app is still in public beta, I jumped at it.

What's also great about Payvment Shopping Mall is that it makes it easy for fans and shoppers to Tweet or Like a product which then enables it to appear in their various News Feeds. It spreads the word about a product with a single click!

Here's my listing for 7 Steps to an Organized Wedding Thank You Note. Why not check out the Payvment Shopping Mall? You never know what you'll find once you're done checking your friend's status...

No comments: