August 1, 2010

Organizing an Event? Doodle It!

I wanted to let you know about a terrific website I use for organizing events. It's called Doodle.


From the 'About Us' page on their website:

The world’s leading online scheduling service, Doodle takes the pain out of finding the right date and time for a group of people to meet and makes scheduling virtually effortless. The basic service is a free online coordination tool which requires neither registration nor software installation.

I just created a Doodle Poll to schedule a block party with my neighbors. It made getting 10 families together on one day practically effortless.

I highly recommend it for scheduling events or making decisions within a large group of people. Use it--it's free and it's going to make you feel soooo organized!

No comments: