March 4, 2010

Me, My Labelmaker, and Some Great Press

This Sunday I'll be speaking at the second annual Queen Esther Tea at the YM-TWHA of Union County, NJ, hosted by the Women's Campaign of the Jewish Federation of Central New Jersey. The topic is: 'Organize Your Space...Organize Your Life.'

I was pleased to be approached by a writer from New Jersey Jewish News who was covering the event. She gave Organized Artistry some great publicity (Thanks, Elaine!) and gave the paper's readership a good bit of knowledge on getting ready for the upcoming Passover holiday and the topic of disorganization.

To read the article and see a picture of me with my trusty labelmaker (still working after eight years in the biz!) click on:

http://njjewishnews.com/article/central/experts-pre-pesach-tips-on-wrangling-stuff/

More on 'Organize Your Space...Organize Your Life' to come!

No comments: